Monday, August 29, 2011

August 25th

Today was my day for construction. We kicked butt, seeing as we finished five bathrooms, inside and out. On the way home, we stopped for parota yet again, which is my absolute favorite thing to eat in India. After this, we went to the junction and bought some henna, which is super cheap. At activity time we played soccer, and due to the fact that I came to the realization that this was one of my last play times, I played my hardest. Before dinner, my aunt Dani gave me an amazing henna tattoo on my left forearm. Dinner was the same red rice and sauce, but I don't mind, I love it. At family time I was in another house teaching the kids how to make bracelets out of duct tape. They are extremely simple, and that is why the kids liked them so much. I ended up making a ton of them, and as the night drew to a close, kids from other houses began pouring in to get a bracelet for themselves. That night I laid down on the roof in the middle of a thunderstorm while listening to some dubstep. It was almost like I had my own light show. Nandri, Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment