Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In Three Days Time..

Well folks this is the home stretch for me. I leave for India this coming Friday (August 12th). I am extremely excitied for the experiences I will be introduced to. Its a completely different world, or at least I have been told, and in all honesty I am fairly nervous. A.K.A. I have been freaking out all week. I have all the supplies that I need for this trip, I am up to date on my shots, and I am taking medication for Malaria. Be sure to check my blog as often as possible, because I am going to try to update it with pictures, and daily journal updates. Thank you to all who donated, without you my dream would not about to become a reality. Thank you also to anyone and everyone that is supporting me.
                                                                                                                -Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment